Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quick Easy Supper

Yesterday was one of those days where I had a ton I wanted to do, but I just didn't get much of it finished!  I hadn't planned anything specific for supper.  I needed something quick and easy!  Long gone are the days when I have boxes of hamburger helper in the pantry.  I just can't feed that to my family anymore.  So I headed to my pantry with all my Wildtree products.  I had a couple of the skillet meals.  One was the Stroganoff Skillet Meal.  I had ground beef and egg noodles so we were set to go.  It only took me about 30 minutes to get us a meal on the table!  It felt good to do something quick, but I could still be confident it was not putting chemicals in my children's bodies!  This eating healthier journey is just really beginning with us, but we are making steps in the right direction!  I know God will help us to do even more.

Matthew 19:26

New International Version (NIV)
26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment